GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BED & BREAKFAST PEAK LOFT
Bed & Breakfast “PEAK LOFT” uses the following terms and conditions, which apply from the moment of reservation up to and including the stay in our B & B.
Terms and Conditions apply to all users of Bed & Breakfast “PEAK LOFT”, Hasoumont 27, 4987 Stoumont.
By entering into a rental agreement these General Terms and Conditions come into effect.
- Upon request, a copy of these General Terms and Conditions will be provided free of charge to the users.
- Tenants must have a registered residence.
- The owner is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of the users. In case of a dispute all (legal) costs are for the account of the users.
- All risks related to a stay in Bed & Breakfast “PEAK LOFT” are at the expense of the users.
- Damage and loss of movable and immovable property of the owner must be reported immediately by the users and must be reimbursed to the owner.
- Guests must follow the instructions from the owner.
- The owner can deny access to Bed & Breakfast “PEAK LOFT” with immediate effect and in case of violation of these Terms and Conditions and in case of inappropriate behavior, without further notice and reasons and without refund of accommodation costs.
- The administration of the owner is decisive in mutual disagreement unless the users can prove otherwise.
- Guests of Bed & Breakfast “PEAK LOFT” must adhere to the House Rules listed below
- Claudia Van Avermaet & Rik Verbrugghe are the owners and managers of Bed & Breakfast “Peak Loft’, further referred to as owner. The owner can can appoint a representative.
2 Reservation and confirmation.
- No extra costs will be charged for reserving a stay at Bed & Breakfast “Peak Loft”.
- The rental agreement can be conducted verbally, by telephone, in writing and by e-mail.
- Upon receipt of your reservation request, Bed & Breakfast “Peak Loft” sends a confirmation (provided space is available) and the reservation is final.
- Please refer to these Terms and Conditions on our reservation confirmations.
3 Payment by individuals.
- The accommodation costs in “Peak Loft” must be paid in cash, per pin or in advance upon arrival.
- The owner can deviate from these conditions in consultation with the user. With a reservation from 7 days and longer, the owner can request a down payment of 50% of the agreed rental price.
4 Payment by companies.
- The accommodation costs in B & B “PEAK LOFT” must be paid on arrival or by pin. In consultation it is possible to pay per invoice. These invoices must be paid within 14 days.
5 Cancellation and in case of no show.
- In the unlikely event that you are unable to comply with the lease, you must report this to us as soon as possible so that we can still offer the released date to third parties.
- In case of cancellation and no show, the contractor pays a fee to the owner.
- This fee consists of:
1. Up to two weeks before the commencement date of the rental, the cancellation is free of charge.
2. In the event of cancellation within 2 weeks before the commencement date, 50% of the amount will be due as compensation.
3. In the event of cancellation within one week before the commencement date, 75% of the amount is due as compensation.
4. In case of cancellation and no show on the day itself, 100% of the amount is due. The amount due mentioned in point 2, 3 and 4 must be paid into the bank account number: BE75 0018 9881 8951 in the name of B & B “PEAK LOFT”. You will receive an invoice for this. This must be paid within 7 days.
If an advance has been paid by the contractor, it will be repaid proportionately to the above by the owner.
6 The keys to the B&B.
As a guest you will receive a code to the B & B. As a guest you are responsible for the correct closing of the entrance door of the B & B.
The making of excessive noise, especially between 22:00 and 07:00, should be avoided.
Third parties are not allowed to use the premisses.
Visitors are not allowed to stay overnight in the Bed & Breakfast without the administrator’s permission and without additional payment.
Vehicles can be parked at the parking places in the garden.
Waste must be deposited in the garbage bin.
Immediately report the presence of suspect persons to the owner.
Smoking in Bed & Breakfast “Peak Loft” is not allowed.